Gas Auditors required Nation Wide
- Experience in carrying out third party safety and quality audits would be desirable but is not essential as full training to our high standards will be available.
- A1, A2 assessor (D32,33) assessor qualification, desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Experience of working within the gas industry is essential with a detailed knowledge of gas appliances
- Good communicator
- Willing to have a hands on approach to carrying out third party safety and quality audits
- ACS Assessments: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, WAT1, CPA1 and HTR1are essential. NVQ level 3, City & Guilds in Gas Installation and Maintenance and Commercial Gas Qualifications would be desirable as would experience of working within a social housing environment although not an explicit requirement
Rates are price per audit on a self-employed basis and have flexibility to work around other commitments.
To apply please send your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CORGI Technical Services is an equal opportunities employer.