Commercial Gas Auditors required Nationwide
With 50 years of gas safety expertise, CORGI Technical Services provides auditing, consultancy and training services to the social housing and facilities management sectors. We are currently looking to expand our nationwide team of Commercial Gas Auditors to fulfil existing customer contracts across the country.
The ideal candidate will have a strong level of industry knowledge and have spent time working in quality checking or auditing type roles within the gas environment previously. You will need to have a high level of focus on quality of work and safety, with excellent communication skills. In addition, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of professionalism combined with an up to date knowledge of compliance and legislation.
What you’ll need:
- Experience of working within the gas industry with a detailed knowledge of commercial gas installations
- Relevant commercial gas ACS qualifications
- Willing to have a hands-on approach to carrying out third party safety and quality audits
- Up to date knowledge of Gas Safe Regulations and legislation.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel around a given region
- Experience in carrying out third party safety and quality audits – desirable but not essential as full training to our high standards will be provided
- A1, A2 assessor (D32,33) assessor qualification – desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- NVQ level 3, City & Guilds in Gas Installation and Commercial meter qualifications
- Maintenance and domestic gas qualifications
- Experience of working within a facilities management and/or social housing environment
This role would suit someone with good regulatory knowledge and who wants to progress their career. Training may be provided for the right candidate. We have active contracts across the UK and will consider applicants from all geographical regions. Full and part time positions are available.
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please email email@example.com or call 01256 548 040 for more information.
Work with the leader in gas safety management. Work with CORGI.