Are you familiar with the requirements of an EICR?
Do you or your staff members need to develop knowledge and understanding appropriate to the level of responsibility to meet industry standards?
This course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the report, its function within safety and compliance policy and how the classification codes should be administered ensuring that the correct codes have been assigned to recommendations for action.
The course covers:
This half-day course is designed to provide an underpinning knowledge of Electrical installations and Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) within a domestic property.
Who is it suitable for?
Those who are looking to contribute to the EICR assessment process which may include:
• Housing Officers
• Facilities Managers
• Building Surveyors
• Call Centre Staff
• Admin Staff
• Building Safety Managers
• Property Compliance Managers / Consultants
What will the outcome be?
On completion of the course the learners will have learnt the following:
• What is the purpose of an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)?
• What it looks like/consists of, for both ‘visual’ and a ‘full’ inspection and test reports
• An overview of section/box contained within the EICR
• An overview of the Schedules of Inspection and Test Results (which will look at interpreting and evaluating some results)
• An explanation of the coding system (C1 etc.) and where to get free authoritative guidance (BPG 4)
• Q&A open session (with example documentation, submitted by delegates)
What experience and qualifications are needed to take the course?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
How is the course delivered?
This half day course is delivered in-house at your premises. The course combines a half-day guided learning event given by an experienced AESM tutor followed by a short
multiple choice assessment.
Delegates will receive an AESM certificate on the successful completion of the course.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and for a quotation.
Download a pdf of the datasheet HERE.
To download our PROSPECTUS or BOOKING FORM click here
To find out more please call: 01256 548040
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org