Understand and manage the challenges of delivering effecive electrical compliance.
Do you need a greater understanding of electrical safety to enable you to carry out your role?
Would a professional qualification show your commitment to electrical safety?
Who is this course for?
Designed specifically to help organisations achieve electrical compliance. Those working in roles such as Housing Officers, Surveyors, Maintenance Operatives, Call Centre Staff, Admin Staff and Voids Officers will find this course beneficial. This qualification is also ideal for Senior Managers who do not hold a professionally recognised electrical qualification.
The qualification covers 6 modules:
- Understanding Electricity A basic understanding of the components needed for electricity to work.
- Understanding Basic & Fault Protection What are the things we can do to reduce risk.
- Legislative Documents The documentation you need in place to demonstrate and maintain compliance.
- Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations & Equipment An understanding of your legal responsibilities for servicing electrical installations.
- Managing Electrics in Social Housing An overview of the challenges encoutered, identifying solutions and improving best working practices.
- Electrical Safety Responsibilities Covers who is legally accountable for electrical compliance within your organisation.
Course dates for the Level 2 Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing course are:
- Leeds – 9th January 2019
- Manchester – 8th January 2019
- Bristol – 17th January 2019
- Birmingham – 19th February 2019
- Manchester – 12th March 2019
- London – 26th March 2019
- Glasgow – 28th March 2019
- Birmingham – 2nd April 2019
- Belfast – 9th April 2019
- Bristol – 16th May 2019
- Glasgow – 23rd May 2019
- Birmingham – 12th June 2019
- Manchester – 11th June 2019
- Leeds – 19th June 2019
- London – 4th July 2019
- Newcastle – 10th September 2019
- Glasgow – 12th September 2019
- Bristol – 25th September 2019
- London – 1st October 2019
- Birmingham – 3rd October 2019
- Leeds – 19th November 2019
- Manchester – 21st November 2019
- Bristol – 27th November 2019
Please check back regularly for up-to-date training dates. If the published dates are not convenient for you, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We can also run courses at your premises subject to minimum numbers.