Understand and manage the challenges of delivering effective electrical compliance.
Do you need a greater understanding of electrical safety to enable you to carry out your role?
Would a professional qualification show your commitment to electrical safety?
Who is this course for?
Designed specifically to help organisations achieve electrical compliance. Those working in roles such as Housing Officers, Surveyors, Maintenance Operatives, Call Centre Staff, Admin Staff and Voids Officers will find this course beneficial. This qualification is also ideal for Senior Managers who do not hold a professionally recognised electrical qualification.
The qualification covers 6 modules:
- Understanding Electricity A basic understanding of the components needed for electricity to work.
- Understanding Basic & Fault Protection What are the things we can do to reduce risk.
- Legislative Documents The documentation you need in place to demonstrate and maintain compliance.
- Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations & Equipment An understanding of your legal responsibilities for servicing electrical installations.
- Managing Electrics in Social Housing An overview of the challenges encoutered, identifying solutions and improving best working practices.
- Electrical Safety Responsibilities Covers who is legally accountable for electrical compliance within your organisation.
Course dates for the Level 2 Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing course are:
- 1st March – Birmingham
- 8th March – London
- 14th March – Manchester
- 23rd March – Glasgow
- 28th March – Leeds
- 4th April – Belfast
- 12th June – Birmingham
- 13th June – Manchester
- 14th June – London
- 15th June – Leeds
- 12th September – Newcastle
- 14th September – Glasgow
- 10th October – Birmingham
- 17th October – London
- 15th November – Bristol
- 21st November – Leeds
- 23rd November – Manchester
- 6th December – Birmingham
- 7th December – Bristol
- 12th December – London
Download the datasheet for the Electrical Level 2 HERE!
Download the Booking Form HERE!
To find out more information or to book a place on this course please call 01256 548040
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please go to the Electrical Students pages HERE for Technical Information to support you in your studies. You will need a password and login to access these pages.