CORGI Level 3 VRQ Certificate in Gas Auditing Processes
Qualification designed for those who undertake gas audit work in any sector, including social housing, so that they can assess an organisation’s management of risk. It gives a detailed understanding of the role of a Gas Auditor and best practice procedures, as required by Gas Managers.
One-day guided learning event taken by experienced CORGI tutors, followed by self-study modules and assessment based distance learning which is supported by the CORGI Tutors.
Covers key areas of gas audit processes:-
- Gas Industry Legislation
- Assessing Quality Control Level
- Planning Gas Audit Processes
- Assessing Gas Work
- Effective Communications
Learner pre-requisites: It is expected that the learner has achieved at least five years of gas experience and holds current gas qualifications. Learners must have the minimum levels of literacy and numeracy to comply with health & safety aspects of the scheme, the completion of the learning outcomes and any assessment requirements.
What is this qualification?
Those working within the gas industry have a great responsibility to ensure that individuals are not affected by the work activities undertaken by any company or organisation. One of the main aspects of ensuring these properties are safe is by confirming that gas appliances have been installed and serviced correctly by employing Quality Control Auditing processes. There is also a need for the Social Housing Landlord to ensure they comply with legislation, in particular the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998 and the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Experience has shown CORGI that the vast majority of the people responsible for the auditing of gas work undertaken within these properties do not have a formal auditing qualification upon which they can rely.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for those who undertake gas audit work in any sector, including social housing, so that they can carry out the assessments required to evaluate an organisation’s management of risk. The qualification gives an understanding of the role of a Gas Auditor and the best practice procedures in gas auditing activities, such as identifying unsafe situations and the importance of detailed technical reports.
Where does this qualification lead?
Level 3 Certificate in Gas Auditing Processes will lead onto the
- CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
- CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Facilities Management
Course start dates:
- Belfast – 9th October 2018
- Birmingham – 17th October 2018
- Manchester – 24th October 2018
- London – 21st November 2018
- Bristol – 22nd November 2018
- Leeds – 22nd November 2018
- Glasgow – 6th December 2018
- London – 10th January 2019
- Bristol – 16th January 2019
- Birmingham – 29th January 2019
- Manchester – 21st February 2019
- Nottingham – 20th February 2019
- Belfast – 7th March 2019
- Glasgow – 13th March 2019
- Leeds – 5th March 2019
- Bristol – 10th April 2019
- Manchester – 16th April 2019
- London – 8th May 2019
- Birmingham – 9th May 2019
- Manchester – 11th June 2019
- Leeds – 25th June 2019
- Birmingham – 9th July 2019
- Manchester – 6th September 2019
- Bristol – 11th September 2019
- Belfast – 10th October 2019
- Birmingham – 17th October 2019
- London – 19th November 2019
- Bristol – 20th November 2019
- Leeds – 20th November 2019
- Glasgow – 5th December 2019
- Manchester – 10th December 2019
Course cost: £849 + VAT
Download a pdf of the datasheet HERE:- CORGI Level3 VRQ datasheet Auditing Processes
Download a BOOKING FORM HERE:- Enrolment Form
For more information or to BOOK a COURSE please call 01256 548040 or email email@example.com
Brian Turner of Swale Heating on completing the CORGI Level 3 VRQ in Gas Auditing Processes:
“I have found your course to be one of the best that I have attended. It has opened my eyes in many areas, and at times it has been very challenging, but at the same time most enjoyable. I will most certainly recommend this course to all others. I thank you all for your time, and knowledge. The course and the support you provide is outstanding, I hope that I get the chance to complete other course that you hold.”