Farleigh Castle camping Carbon Monoxide death ruled accidental
The inquest into the death of a man who died at a motocross event in Somerset last year has recorded a verdict of accidental death.
Richard Phillips, 38, from Worthing was camping at Farleigh Castle on 18 September when he died in his sleep.
The married father of two was overcome by carbon monoxide fumes wafting into his tent from a nearby generator.
The coroner at Wells Town Hall said a “unique set of circumstances” combined to cause his death.