You can now be recognised for your skill and knowledge with our unique industry qualifications
- Our courses are the only courses accredited by CORGI Technical Services – the pass certificate awarded is CORGI and EAL branded
- The VRQ courses were designed and written by CORGI Technical Services
- All of our trainers are carbon monoxide incident investigators and industry experts
- Our courses include a suite of manuals by CORGI Technical Services valued at £89!
- Prices include all course material (valued at £100)
- Invaluable support from our trainers who are industry experts
- On-line support material
- Presentation awards and recognition of achievement in newsletters
- Courses include lunch and training folder
Nationally recognised VRQ qualifications in Gas Safety from CORGI (Vocationally Related Qualifications)
- CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
- CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Facilities Management
- CORGI Level 3 VRQ Certificate in Gas Auditing Processes
- CORGI Level 2 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness in Social Housing
- CORGI Level 1 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness for Staff
- CORGI Level 1 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness for Tenants
CORGI has developed six VRQ qualifications for the Social Housing and Facilities Management sectors which give you unique nationally recognised qualifications, validating the skills and experience necessary in delivering effective gas safety management and awareness. The VRQs have been developed with, and accredited by EAL, the specialist employer-recognised awarding body.
The VRQs allow
- the individual to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and capability
- the employing organisation to demonstrate its commitment to relevant high quality training and standards
The Level 4 VRQs have been developed for managers responsible for gas safety management within their organisations. The Level 3 VRQ is for thoise who undertake gas audit work in any sector. The Level 2 VRQ is for all frontline staff in Social Housing who need an increased level of awareness of gas safety issues.
The Level 4 courses are distance based learning packages, which are assignment based, and can be completed over a twelve month period. The Level 3 course is a one day taught course followed by self-study modules and assessment based distance learning. The Level 2 course is a half day taught course and can be delivered as part of our scheduled programme of training or as a tailored in-house session. The Level 1 courses are arranged on demand at your premises for your staff or tenants.
CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety in Facilities Management
CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing
CORGI Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Electrical Safety in Social Housing
CORGI Level 3 VRQ Certificate in Gas Auditing Processes
CORGI Level 2 Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing
CORGI Level 2 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness for Tour Operators
CORGI Level 2 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness in Social Housing
CORGI Level 1 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness for Staff
CORGI Level 1 VRQ Award in Gas Safety Awareness for Tenants