This course will enable Asset Managers to understand the energy efficiency of their housing stock.
The key objectives of the course are:
- to give those who manage housing stock a better understanding of the current funding streams and the practical applicable decarbonisation solutions available
- to demonstrate methods of delivering a short, medium and long term fuel poverty alleviation and energy efficiency improvement strategy
The course includes case studies, practical demonstrations and useful data.
The course will focus on:
- Energy basics including overview of current funding streams i.e. ECO, FiTs, RHI
- Overview of SAP calculation for a single home up to how to apply the SAP methodology to thousands of homes
- Effects of typical interventions on average SAP, fuel poverty and carbon emissions for housing stock
- Most practical solutions within short term funding criteria i.e. EWI, IWI, HTT cavities and District Heating etc
- Establishing a carbon baseline and developing short, medium and long term carbon asset management and fuel poverty reduction strategy
- Practical tracking tools and methods
- Planning, funding and delivery processes affecting refurbishments
- Intangible social economic and socio political benefits of energy efficiency improvements
The course is CPD certified with each attendee receiving a certificate.
- Asset managers
- Gas managers
- Property managers
- Maintenance officers, managers and directors
- Heads of property services
For more information and to book a place please contact us on 01256 548040 or email@example.com