This Level 4 VRQ in Gas Safety in Facilities Management has been developed with a specific focus on issues encountered by professional managers responsible for gas safety management within Facilities and Estate Management. It was developed following the success of the Level 4 VRQ in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing.
The course covers:
- Industrial Gas Appliances, Meters and Pipework
- Commercial Catering Installations and Appliances
- Flueing and Ventilation of Industrial/Commercial Gas Appliances
- Combustion and Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Safety Legislation
Aimed at the professional manager with responsibility for gas management in any large facility this course would be suitable for any manager or organisation with mixed domestic or commercial applications such as Local Government, NHS, Prison, Large Office, MOD or similar.
The course starts with a one day seminar which is held regularly in venues across the UK. All delegates are then assigned a CORGI mentor who will support and guide them throughout the course.
CORGI Level 4 VRQ Gas Safety in Facilities Management course start dates:
- Belfast – 8th October 2019
- Leeds – 16th October 2019
- Birmingham – 24th October 2019
- London – 6th November 2019
- London – 19th February 2020
- Belfast – 5th March 2020
- Birmingham – 18th March 2020
- Manchester – 9th April 2020
- Bristol – 23rd April 2020
- Glasgow – 11th June 2020
- Leeds – 16th June 2020
- Birmingham – 9th September 2020
- London – 23rd September 2020
- Bristol – 14th October 2020
- Manchester – 22nd October 2020
- Leeds – 10th November 2020
- Glasgow – 11th November 2020
Please check back regularly for up-to-date training dates. If the published dates are not convenient for you, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We can also run courses at your premises subject to minimum numbers.
The course costs £1675 + vat
Download a pdf of the datasheet HERE:- CORGI Level4 VRQ datasheet Facilities Management
To download our PROSPECTUS or BOOKING FORM click here
To find out more please call: 01256 548040
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org