With a wealth of expertise acquired in the gas sector at a commercial level, Andrew has worked with social housing and care sector providers to support and meet the needs of their customers. His industry experience, spanning over two decades, includes instrumental roles with a number of extremely successful boiler manufacturers, developing effective teams and transforming businesses within the heating and utilities sectors. He brings with him excellent strategic commercial knowledge and a detailed understanding of the sectors CORGI Technical Services group serves.
Andrew will work closely with the growing team of dedicated, highly trained technical safety professionals at CORGI Technical Services, supporting them in raising the profile of safety and compliance in the social housing and facilities management sectors nationwide.
Meet the team
- Andrew CrownGroup Executive Director
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager