Chris has worked in the gas industry for over 35 years and started his career as a Service Engineer with British Gas East Midlands. After joining CORGI in 1992 as a field Inspector he is now a Technical Safety Manager with a client base operating throughout the UK and Europe.
Chris carries out contract management support for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and associated gas contractors to include management of third party auditing, gas management policies and procedures and the delivery of gas safety seminars.
He is a qualified Carbon Monoxide Incident Investigator and manages carbon monoxide reported incidents throughout the UK on behalf of clients including gas suppliers, the HSE and Police Forces. This includes managing and participating in the investigation of fatal and nonfatal Carbon Monoxide incidents caused by gas appliances and faulty workmanship.
Chris also works closely with the Tour operators, managing gas safety issues and risk assessing gas installations in holiday accommodation throughout Europe and parts of the Caribbean.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris EdwardsElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager