Claire has over twenty-five years’ experience in finance, eight of these were spent at CORGI. She was promoted to Group Finance Director at the beginning of 2008. During this time she had responsibility for Finance, HR and IT. She was involved in the HSE bid for the gas registration scheme and subsequent transfer of the service to Gas Safe Register.
Following this she played a key role in the restructure of the company and the set-up of CORGI Technical Services.
Her previous business experience is diverse, ranging from the defence industry to internet service providers, bringing a wealth of business experience. She has always enjoyed focusing on the commercial aspects of the business, working as part of a diverse team, adding value with a common sense approach and a determination to deliver.
Claire is enjoying her new role as Joint Chief Executive, sharing this role with Bill – the pair bring a multitude of complementing skills and work well as a team.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager