John has over 30 year’s experience working in both gas and electrical industries for public and private sector organisations including local authorities, gas equipment manu
facturers and the facilities management sector. His involvement in attaining and maintaining ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 in the past, has provided John with the necessary skills required to manage services including water, gas and electrical infrastructures for clients.
Working for the Health and Safety Executive for Northern Ireland for 8+ years as a gas safety compliance officer, John has been responsible for the investigation of gas incidents including explosions and carbon monoxide fatalities both for gas, oil and solid fuel installations, and is a qualified carbon monoxide investigator and experienced expert witness. John has also been responsible for ensuring that during inspections, general compliance has been met with regards to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and, where appropriate, taking enforcement action to ensure compliance.
John has been involved with the education of engineers and managers in all aspects of H&S, as well as raising awareness of ongoing changes to legislation.
Meet the team
- Andrew CrownGroup Executive Director
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager