Mark Baker is a Technical Safety Manager for CORGI Technical Services.
Mark has nearly 40 years of experience with British Gas, working in his final role as a Contract Manager for Central Heating Installations (CHI) providing a national link between the Business Integrity Unit and the CHI as part of the senior management team. Mark is a qualified and experienced CO incident investigator and has worked closely with the Health & Safety Executive in the investigating of incidents and the preparing of reports. With a detailed knowledge of standards, regulations and procedures within the gas industry, Mark has also trained, coached and assessed engineers, managers and team leaders within British Gas across the UK.
Mark provides dedicated support to our clients, managing contracts in the Midlands and South West.
Meet the team
- Andrew CrownGroup Executive Director
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager