Technical Safety Manager at CORGI Technical Services, Mark began his engineering career with British Gas in 1990, and after leaving them in 1998, he continued on to roles involving quality control, supervision and then management.
During this time, his career developed into teaching and training, so Mark has had the opportunity to play a part in the development of the ACS gas training scheme and provide building services training for several awarding bodies and commercial companies. Most recently Mark worked in project & compliance management within property services for social housing groups.
Meet the team
- Andrew CrownGroup Executive Director
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager