With considerable experience in domestic gas and building services with British Gas, Peter has extensive technical and incident investigator qualifications and experience. He has worked to develop quality assurance and operational processes to enhance engineer and customer safety. He also has extensive experience within the development of technical safety processes, working within operative safety, business safety and legislative compliance. His experience includes developing and adapting business operating models to suit various legislative, code of practice and legal requirements on a regional and national level. Peter has also gained valuable experience within the building services energy efficiency market.
At CORGI Technical Services, Peter will be based in the north of England but will operate nationally.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager