IEng MIGEM MIDHEE
Trevor has over thirty years’ experience in the gas industry since joining British Gas in 1983. He worked as an engineer until 1992, before leaving to join CORGI the gas safety regulator in 1992 as an Inspector.
Since 2001 Trevor has been working with clients in the social housing sector to assist them in delivering a secure and robust gas safety management regime. He has worked with Housemark assisting with their workshops and helping to launch the Gas Safety Benchmarking service in 2010.
An Incorporated Engineer and Carbon Monoxide Incident Investigator, Trevor has also attained CIH qualifications in Housing Maintenance to enable him to better understand the needs of housing providers.
mem number : 040870998
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager