IEng MIGEM MIDHEE
Trevor has over thirty-five years’ experience in the gas industry since joining British Gas in 1983 and worked as an engineer until 1992, he then left to join CORGI as the Inspector for the Oxford area.
Since 2001 Trevor has been working with clients in the social housing sector to assist them in delivering a secure, compliant gas safety management regime and he developed the first Level 4 VRQ Gas Safety Management in Social Housing qualification.
An Incorporated Engineer and experienced Carbon Monoxide Incident Investigator, Trevor has also worked overseas inspecting hotels across Europe for travel industry clients following the fatal CO incident in Corfu in 2006. Following the Grenfell Tower fire Trevor was part of the CORGI Technical Services team that carried out the investigation and report for the gas infrastructure within the Tower.
mem number : 040870998
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager