Unbiased and professional opinions from the Gas Experts
When incidents happen, you need to know that you can get an investigation and an unbiased and professional opinion from the Gas Experts. At CORGI Technical Services we provide an Expert Witness service in gas safety and Carbon Monoxide (CO) incidents.
The Expert Witness team are professionally qualified Gas Safety Consultants with a vast knowledge of the gas industry, current codes of practice, standards and regulations.
With accreditation in the form of the Cardiff University Law School Bond Solon Expert Witness Certificate, the team can provide gas safety expert opinion in various ways, from producing reports through to court appearances.
We are experienced in the investigation of fatal and non-fatal CO incidents caused by gas appliances and faulty workmanship. Our experts provide independent, unbiased and professional expert opinion and are trained in the responsibilities of a Single Joint Expert.
Download the CORGI Expert Witness Datasheet HERE:-
Datasheet – Expert Witness Datasheet
Qualifications and Experience
- City & Guilds qualified incident investigator
- Domestic and Non-Domestic Gas – Accredited Certificated Scheme (ACS)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Accredited Certificated Scheme (ACS)
- Certificate of Expert Witness Accreditation from Cardiff University Law School Bond Solon
- Extensive experience within the gas industry – some of our Consultants have over 35 years’ experience
- NVQ Level 4 Engineering surveying of equipment, systems and services
- D32/D33 Assessors Award
Fields of Expertise
- Gas safety
- Carbon Monoxide poisoning
- Carbon Monoxide incident investigations
- Gas supply
- Gas appliances
- Gas leakage
- Gas utilisation
- Pipework and equipment
- Design and installation of gas systems and appliances
- Workmanship standards
- Gas engineer
- Central heating
- Worldwide coverage
To arrange an appointment with a consultant call: 01256 548040
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org