Effective from 1st December 2018. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website, www.corgitechnical.com/qualifications. Before booking onto a course, please ensure you have read the course programme and content, to ensure the course will meet your needs.
- Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: CORGI Technical Services’ acceptance of your booking brings into existence a contractual agreement between us, on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Delegate fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised purchase order is provided and accepted.
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or not later than 21 calendar days prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Delegates will normally receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form approximately a week to ten days before the event.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- Those studying for the level 3 or 4 qualification are expected to complete their course within 18 months of the induction day, with the exception of the Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety in Facilities Management, and the Level 4 VRQ Diploma in Asset & Building Management Compliance, whereby the course is expected to be completed within 24 months of the induction day.
Cancellations, amendments and postponements
- All requests for cancellations, postponements and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking as shown below.
|Calendar days’ notice before the start date of the course||Refund applicable|
|21 calendar days or more||100% refund (excluding £50+VAT admin fee)|
|Less than 21 calendar days||No refund|
|Failure to attend||No refund|
|Postponement less than 21 days before course||£150 + VAT|
Further information regarding the cancellation and amendment policy
- The policy will apply unless the delegate or their employer can fill the delegate place with another person, in which case this must be confirmed in writing at least 48 hours before the course start, and will incur a £50+VAT administration fee.
- CORGI Technical Services cannot guarantee that the future course allocation will be in the delegate’s regional area, but will make every effort to do so.
Cancellation by CORGI Technical Services
- We know that the cancellation of a course is inconvenient and we therefore do our best to fulfil the published training dates. However, from time to time, due to operational reasons, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone your preferred training date without liability.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by CORGI Technical Services, we will endeavour to inform all delegates at the earliest opportunity before the course is due to take place. New course dates will be offered, however where a suitable alternative cannot be found, we will provide a credit or refund as required.
- CORGI Technical Services shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.