Ensure your team are ready for today’s compliance challenges
With an ever increasing emphasis on safety and compliance, particularly in the light of recent tragic events, it is important to ensure your team have the skills and knowledge required to safeguard customers and reduce risk to your organisation.
Ensure your team are ready for today’s compliance challenges with an accredited Level 4 VRQ Diploma in Asset and Building Management. The course covers essential training in the following areas:
- Fire –Risk assessments and risk reduction for fire safety
- Gas – Responsibilities in relation to the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations
- Electric – Responsibilities of electrical management in tenanted accommodation
- Asbestos – Managing asbestos and understanding requirements for regulation compliance
- Legionella – Responsibilities for managing and controlling the risk of legionella
Feedback from the Association of Gas and Electrical Safety Managers tells us that many individuals now taking on responsibility for compliance in their organisation do not have a background or formal training in these 5 key areas of compliance. Can you afford to overlook this gap in knowledge?
Further course information including course dates and costs can be found here
In-house courses can be arranged for groups of 2 or more individuals – contact us to find out more.