Electrical Visual Inspection Seminar
This new seminar is ideal for organisations requiring Electrical Visual Inspections of tenanted properties in between EICR scheduled dates, such as short term lets, mutual exchanges etc, where attendance of a qualified electrician in the first instance is not required.
It is also ideal for Gas teams undertaking Electrical Visual Inspections when completing LGSRs on site.
This seminar has been developed to train non-technical personnel on how to carry out an Electrical Visual Inspection – what should be checked and why, how to record the inspection, when further action should be taken and the role the Visual Inspection plays as part of the record of electrical safety in a property.
All guidance complies with relevant devolved nations’ regulations.
The seminar length is approximately 2 hours, via a live Microsoft Teams meeting.
Maximum of 10 learners per seminar.
Following this seminar, delegates will understand:
- How electrical faults/shocks occur
- How to mitigate them
- How to carry out a visual inspection – what to look at/for, photos and recording of inspection on an official form
- What action to take if further remedial work is required
- Awareness of the purpose of the inspection and completed form, as part of the electrical safety record for a ‘rental property’ between scheduled EICR dates
- All relevant Electrical safety legislation
- Client’s policy guidelines on visual inspection and electrical safety records
- Photographic examples of electrical issues requiring attention
- Client’s PAT testing procedures and location of records
Please call 01256 548040 or email email@example.com for more details.