Those who sign the CO Aware register will receive information packs.
CFRS said the initiative was in response to incidents including the hospitalisation of people after a smouldering BBQ was taken into a tent.
‘Save your life’
Those who sign the register will receive portable detectors for their guests to use as well as posters and leaflets.
Lynn Griffiths, from Carbon Monoxide Awareness, which is working with CFRS said: “I would also urge everyone to take a portable carbon monoxide alarm with them on holiday.
“It’s a small price to pay for security and peace of mind and it could save your life or the lives of your loved ones.”