Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing
Increase your knowledge and understanding of Electrical Safety – do you know your responsibilities as a Gas Manager? Would you recognise electrical hazards?
The objective of the “Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing” course is to enable attendees to clearly identify three typical types of earthing system employed within the UK, recognise basic electrical hazards, have a much better understanding of their legal position and an understanding of how the domestic electrical system works in the home.
The course will cover:-
- Understanding the basic single phase domestic electrical system
- Recognising the type of earthing system supplied by the Distribution Company
- The importance of Bonding and Earthing
- What is meant by Automatic Disconnection of Supply?
- Recognising electrical hazards
- The legal position
Course duration: One day
Course suitable for: Gas Managers in Social Housing
Course cost: £240 + VAT (£210 + VAT for AGSM members)
Dates for 2014 tbc
For more information and to book a place please contact us on 01256 548040 or email@example.com