Bill Joined CORGI in 2008 bringing a whole host of skills to the company. Since then he has played a key role in restructuring the business and is now co-owner and Chairman of CORGI Technical Services. Bill is ideally placed to take the business forward, offering an array of skills with a personal approach.
Bill has over thirty years’ experience in the gas industry, seventeen of which were spent as commercial director at Servowarm and then Homeserve, following the acquisition of Servowarm. The company manufacture, design and install domestic gas boilers direct to the public. Bill has extensive customer service experience, which evolved from managing a team of over 500 domestic gas engineers.
Notable achievements include introducing condensing boilers to the domestic market 35 years ago, before it was mandatory. Bill has also created a training centre to recruit new operatives into the gas industry.
He also has experience in domestic energy assessment and the installation of renewable energy products and has himself, designed heating systems that reflect both technical and life style requirements.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris EdwardsElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John BrownTechnical Safety Manager - Scotland
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager