Claire is the CEO of CORGI Technical Services. She has over twenty-five years’ experience in finance, eight of these were spent at CORGI. She was promoted to Group Finance Director at the beginning of 2008. During this time she had responsibility for Finance, HR and IT. She was involved in the HSE bid for the gas registration scheme and subsequent transfer of the service to Gas Safe Register.
Following this she played a key role in the restructure of the company and the set-up of CORGI Technical Services.
Her previous business experience is diverse, ranging from the defence industry to internet service providers, bringing a wealth of business experience. She has always enjoyed focusing on the commercial aspects of the business, working as part of a diverse team, adding value with a common sense approach and a determination to deliver.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Calum MansellElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris EdwardsElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John BrownTechnical Safety Manager - Scotland
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager