Technical Safety Manager – Scotland
John joined CORGI Technical Services in February 2020 as a committed and proven domestic gas professional with experience expanding over 20 years, including gas management, technical compliance and auditing in the private and social sectors across the UK.
Starting his career with British Gas as a Technical Engineer in Service and Repair, John went on to fulfill a long-held desire for gas inspection, assessment and auditing of all gas works and operatives with Saltire Facilities Management as a Technical Compliance Auditor across the UK. Thereafter, an opportunity to establish and implement the gas compliance division within Mears Group Plc as the Scottish based Gas Compliance Manager presented itself and allowed him to further enhance and expand his skills, experience and expertise on a variety of social housing contracts throughout Scotland, which also included gas incident and carbon monoxide investigation.
John is our Technical Safety Manager for Scotland and currently delivers and reviews our full suite of qualifications and assignments to VRQ Level 4.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Calum MansellElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris EdwardsElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Dan GuscottContract Manager - Wales
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John BrownTechnical Safety Manager - Scotland
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisTraining Expert
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Phil HeritageTraining Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Tom CrosbyContract Manager - Northwest
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager