Kevin has over thirty years’ experience within the gas service industry. He worked as a British Gas Service Engineer for twelve years before joining CORGI in 1991 as an Inspector. Kevin progressed within the organisation and began work as a Technical Safety Manager in 1998. He has subsequently been promoted into his current position.
Kevin’s focus is to promote an understanding of gas safety management and to improve systems within Local Authorities, Housing Associations and larger gas contracting organisations. Kevin has developed an extensive knowledge of gas management processes both from a technical and housing management perspective.
He is able to provide simple, practical, solutions to help overcome the barriers preventing good service delivery in the management of gas safety. Kevin is also a qualified Carbon Monoxide Incident Investigator.
Kevin is an accomplished public speaker and has established himself within his field. He has considerable experience delivering technical training seminars to the Residential Social Landlord sector. Kevin is frequently invited as a guest speaker at seminars and conferences to speak on gas safety related issues.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris EdwardsElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John BrownTechnical Safety Manager - Scotland
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager