Mark Baker is a Technical Safety Manager for CORGI Technical Services.
Mark has nearly 40 years of experience with British Gas, working in his final role as a Contract Manager for Central Heating Installations (CHI) providing a national link between the Business Integrity Unit and the CHI as part of the senior management team. Mark is a qualified and experienced CO incident investigator and has worked closely with the Health & Safety Executive in the investigating of incidents and the preparing of reports. With a detailed knowledge of standards, regulations and procedures within the gas industry, Mark has also trained, coached and assessed engineers, managers and team leaders within British Gas across the UK.
Mark provides dedicated support to our clients, managing contracts in the Midlands and South West.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Calum MansellElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris EdwardsElectrical Technical Safety Manager
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Dan GuscottContract Manager - Wales
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John BrownTechnical Safety Manager - Scotland
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisTraining Expert
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Phil HeritageTraining Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Tom CrosbyContract Manager - Northwest
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager