Effective from 11th May 2021. Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- Before booking onto a course, please ensure you have read the course programme and content, to ensure the course will meet your needs. Please refer to our website corgitechnical.com/qualifications
- Upon receipt of your booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: CORGI Technical Services’ acceptance of your booking brings into existence a contractual agreement between us, on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Delegate fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised purchase order is provided and accepted.
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or not later than 21 calendar days prior to the start of the course, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Delegates will normally receive joining instructions and pre-learning information via email to the email address provided on the booking form approximately a week to ten days before the event.
- Failure to attend a Level 3 or Level 4 course induction day agreed to by the student or booker, will result in a charge of £150 + VAT to attend a future induction day if the student chooses to do so.
- Failure to attend any other courses will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- Those studying for the level 3 or 4 qualification are expected to complete their course within 18 months of the induction day, with the exception of the Level 4 VRQ Certificate in Gas Safety in Facilities Management, and the Level 4 VRQ Diploma in Asset & Building Management Compliance, whereby the course is expected to be completed within 24 months of the induction day.
- All students of Level 3 and Level 4 qualifications will remain on our training portal (VQ Manager) for 3 years following the induction day date or until successful completion, whichever comes soonest. If after three years from the induction day the qualification has not been completed, the student’s details will be removed from our system, the registration will expire and assignments will no longer be accepted.
Cancellations, amendments and postponements
We understand that changes in circumstances mean that it is not always possible for an individual booked on a course/induction day to attend. Cancellations can cause us problems and are therefore subject to the following conditions:
- All requests for cancellations, postponements and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking as shown below.
|Calendar days’ notice before the start date of the course||Refund applicable|
|21 calendar days or more||100% refund (excluding £75+VAT admin fee)|
|Less than 21 calendar days||No refund|
|Failure to attend||No refund|
|Postponement less than 21 days before course/induction day||£150 + VAT|
|Postponement less than 7 days before course/induction day||£250 + VAT|
Further information regarding the cancellation and amendment policy
- The policy will apply unless the delegate or their employer can fill the Level 2 delegate place with another person, in which case this must be confirmed in writing at least 48 hours before the course start, and will incur a £75 + VAT administration fee.
- CORGI Technical Services cannot guarantee that the future course allocation will be in the delegate’s regional area, but will make every effort to do so.
- If a Level 3 or Level 4 student and their employer decide that the chosen course is unsuitable after attending the course induction day, and have not submitted any assignments, the employer/student can notify CORGI in writing within a maximum of 4 calendar months from the induction day date to have the opportunity to transfer the course registration to another employee, once. To transfer the course to another employee at this point will incur a fee of 50% of the published course list price. After 4 months, the course is no longer transferable.
Cancellation by CORGI Technical Services
- We know that the cancellation of a course is inconvenient and we therefore do our best to fulfil the published training dates. However, from time to time, due to operational reasons, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone your preferred training date without liability.
- In the event of cancellation of a course by CORGI Technical Services, we will endeavour to inform all delegates at the earliest opportunity before the course is due to take place. New course dates will be offered, however where a suitable alternative cannot be found, we will provide a credit or refund as required.
- CORGI Technical Services shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- All training materials must not be copied, shared, recorded, modified, transmitted or distributed in any way.