The Winners of the AGSM Supplier Excellence Awards 2015 were announced at a glittering Dinner at the National Motorcycle Museum last night.
230 guests from across the gas industry, who work in the social housing sector, gathered to celebrate Excellence, Innovation and Collaboration at a new Awards event. Members of the Association of Gas Safety Managers, who are gas and asset managers in social housing, joined forces with suppliers, contractors and organisations that work with them to provide safe affordable gas for tenants.
“The standard of entries for the Awards was very high,” said Claire Heyes, the CEO of the AGSM. “And the Winners in all sectors demonstrate very strongly what can be achieved when all organisations work together to make the social housing sector safer. I would like to congratulate all of the Winners on their outstanding achievements.”
Attendees at the Dinner heard from top comedian Gary Delaney and enjoyed a lively evening of celebration. The Awards Dinner was sponsored by Worcester, Bosch Group.
The Winners were:
- Gas Industry Innovation (sponsored by ADEY Professional Heating Solutions) – Aico Ltd
- Sustainable Contractor of the Year (sponsored by WILO (UK) Ltd) – CTS Projects Ltd
- Contractor Initiative of the Year (sponsored by Stroma Certification) – Sure Group
- Training Initiative of the Year (sponsored by Grundfos) – Sentinel Performance Solutions Ltd
- Young Person’s Achievement (sponsored by CORGI Technical Services) – Caroline Rhodes of Sure Group
- Renewable Project of the Year (sponsored by the Energy Managers Association) – Vaillant
- Collaboration of the Year (sponsored by CORGI Insurance) – Wheldon Contracts and Services & Baxi
- Women’s Leadership (sponsored by the AGSM) – Fleur Whittingham of Wrekin Housing Trust
- Boiler Manufacturer Customer Service Excellence (sponsored by Dickie Dyer) – Worcester, Bosch Group
- Best Initiative to Combat Fuel Poverty (sponsored by SGN) – PH Jones
- Special Award “Make a Difference” (sponsored by the AGSM) – Dene Carvell of EMH Homes