Joe Beesley is a qualified carbon monoxide incident investigator and a level 3 assessor, with over 16 years experience working professionally in the gas industry. Starting as an apprentice, Joe successfully progressed his career in the sector, most recently working as Head of Compliance for a large installer of energy efficiency and renewable heating measures. In his first compliance role, in 2010, Joe worked on both social housing and national government contracts, including the warmfront scheme. He gained further expertise in social housing gas contract management processes, working for both Morrison F.S and Mears Group PLC and was pleased to have the opportunity to pass on his knowledge and experience by providing training and support to both gas safe registered and non-registered staff as a regional Compliance Manager.
Joe regularly participates in industry working groups and believes it is vital to continue raising awareness and advancing standards around matters of gas safety.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- Joe BeesleyTechnical Safety Manager
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- John VaughanTechnical Safety Manager - Northern Ireland
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Sam BrowneClient Support Director
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager