MCMI, Eng Tech MIGEM, CUEW
With more than thirty five years’ experience in the gas industry of which the last nineteen years have been spent working for CORGI, John’s duties involve managing and participating in the investigation of fatal and nonfatal Carbon Monoxide incidents caused by gas appliances and faulty workmanship.
He manages gas technical issues on behalf of clients such as the HSE, Gas Suppliers, Police Forces, Legal Authorities and any organisation with a need to manage gas safety.
He has been working closely with Holiday Tour Operators developing, designing, specifying and overseeing the installation and commissioning of gas installations and appliances in holiday accommodation across Europe and parts of the Caribbean. This has given John an insight into European Standards in addition to his broad knowledge of the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations, British Standards and other normative documents.
Meet the team
- Bill PatonChairman
- Chris JonesTechnical Safety Manager
- Claire HeyesChief Executive
- John GregoryTechnical Manager
- Kevin WinshipTechnical Safety Manager
- Kim MorrisHead of Training & Membership
- Mark BakerTechnical Safety Manager
- Mark DuffyTechnical Safety Manager
- Peter CartyTechnical Safety Manager
- Trevor BattTechnical Safety Manager